Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hello and thanks for following this blog!

Hello, my fellow Americans and friends of the News Herald! I'll be blogging all throughout the 2012 Republican National Convention in Tampa, Florida. I'll post many details of the activities, speeches and exciting events happening all week. I am honored to be a delegate representing the 14th Congressional District and have been elected to serve on the RNC Credentials Committee for the Convention.

This should be a fun and exciting week of history in the making! I look forward to sharing the details with you. Thanks in advance for reading the blog and I hope you will participate with your comments and questions. Feel free to check out the official Convention site at http://2012tampa.com/.

Talk with you more as Convention week starts. I'm just heading down to Tampa now....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Amy for doing this I like hearing your thoughts of the Convention.

    ReplyDelete