Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wednesday

Conventions are fun but also very exhausting! I'm taking it easy today during the day.  Sessions go until 11pm and then there are always events after....and sometimes they go pretty late. One of the fun aspects of the conventions are the receptions.  Last night I was fortunate enough to go to one that had Herman Cain, Sean Hannity, and a concert from Trace Adkins. Good times!  I also went to a reception at the Aquarium hosted by Senator Rob Portman.  Great place to have an event. Check out the penguin....

So it's now Wednesday afternoon and there are various receptions and events but I need a bit of a break.  I did attend the breakfast event at 8:30AM. There was another round of good speakers for the Ohio Delegation including Andrea Tantaros, Co-host of Fox News Channel's "The Five". Also speaking today were  RNC Chairman Reince Priebus, Condoleezza Rice and Tagg Romney. We are so lucky that our Ohio Delegation has so many interesting people who want to come and talk with us. Each gave an interesting update and got the delegation pretty motivated and excited for tonight. 

I'm gearing up for tonight with the speech by Paul Ryan. I can't wait! Prior to his speech is our own great Senator Rob Portman.  Looking forward to hearing him!

More to come later....

No comments:

Post a Comment